The durability and versatility of tile or stone create endless possibilities for your new flooring. A huge variety of colors, shapes, sizes and textures give you options for a wide array of budgets. Today, you can even have the look of wood with tile flooring, or include accent tiles, glass tile or colored grouts to give your room your unique touch.
Tile and stone flooring can be laid in different patterns to create even more interest. Our Albuquerque flooring showroom will give you lots of ideas, and our experienced flooring consultants can help you sort through the thousands of choices to find a style of tile or stone floor that you love. Be sure to ask about our 18 month free financing option too!
Ceramic tile, porcelain tile, non-porcelain tile, glazed tiles or unglazed, the possibilities in tile floors are almost endless.
The Floor Store at The Carpet Company also carries hundreds of options in stone flooring, including granite, limestone, marble, travertine and slate are all popular choices today for flooring. The face of the stone can also have different finishes applied, each achieving its own look. Some have advantages in certain types of uses, so depending on the location and its application, you might choose one type or finish of stone over another. Caring for tile and stone floors is easy too! We’ll help make the process easy!
- ColorBody Azzuro ColorBody Azzuro
- Daltile Illusion Daltile Illusion
- Daltile Artistry Daltile Artistry
- Daltile Ruby Daltile Ruby
- Glazed Porcelain Eurasia Bianvo Glazed Porcelain Eurasia Bianvo
- Interceramic Dolomite Red Interceramic Dolomite Red
- Interceramic Forestland Maple Interceramic Forestland Maple
- Savona Multicolor Savona Multicolor
- Marazzi Calabria Porcelain Marazzi Calabria Porcelain
- Marazzi Reflessi di Legno Oak Marazzi Reflessi di Legno Oak
- Marazzi Reflessi di Legno Walnut Marazzi Reflessi di Legno Walnut
- Marazzie Harmony Tone Marazzie Harmony Tone
- LDI Porcelain Dark LDI Porcelain Dark
- Salerno Marrone Chiaro Salerno Marrone Chiaro